Unlike windows, entry doors are virtually limitless when it comes to customization and design. Even without custom designs, doors have a lot more options to choose from and it can get quite confusing. As with everything; not every door is made for every home.
- ProVia – Full Fiberglass Entry and Patio Doors – These are top of the line fiberglass doors. Every penny you spend on these doors goes into the product. Really nice, semi-custom doors.
- Therma-Tru – Full Fiberglass Entry and Patio Doors – Good quality fiberglass door.
- Masonite – Full Fiberglass and Steel Doors – Above average quality.
- Milgard – WoodClad Fiberglass – Full fiberglass window with a thick furniture grade wood cladding on the interior.
- Milgard – Ultra Fiberglass Patio Doors – Full fiberglass inside and out. Very nice doors. Milgard has the best warranty of all manufacturers and honors it.
- Jeld-Wen – Siteline Patio Doors – Aluminum Clad Wood or All Wood – All wood with aluminum cladding on the exterior.
- Jeld-Wen – Custom Fiberglass Doors – Fully customizable door and glass options. More expensive because of the custom work.